» 
Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:09 am by Kiernan

» Corrupt A Wish.
Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:00 pm by Alaskan Butter

» Cardfight Vanguard Roleplay
Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:51 am by Matt Ishida

» Naruto Roleplay
Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm by Honey-Senpai

» Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)
Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 pm by Honey-Senpai

»  Introducción de Halfling Monk
Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:18 am by Halfling Monk

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Share | 

3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akito Sohma
Admin

Reputation Points : 388

PostSubject: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:50 am

(At Abyss Joker Duel Academy
The sound of thunder could be heard around the Abyss Joker Academy the students have all been dismissed and were sent immediately to their dorms.

Akito looks out at the storm "Its not going to stop any time soon" Shigure looks over at her "Are you worried" Akito looks over at him "well duh this storm is massive it can almost take down the whole school if it grows any bigger then this"

A giant lightning bolt strikes on the lands and a bright light appears and a boy steps out of the light Shigure looks at the boy "What the a student that's not at his dorm?" Akito looks at the boy "No that can't be" she goes outside and looks at the young boy "Who are you?" The boy looks at the girl

"I am Madu the first child of corruption" he smiles at her "You must be Akito Sohma Headmistress of this academy I've come to destroy your world"

Akito looks at the boy "Child of corruption? Your talking nonsense" He smiles "Am I" he aims the palm of his right hand towards the sea "watch and see my power"

A black orb appears from the palm of his hand and fires out at the water causing a small explosion to happen shooting water in the air that almost the whole school can see "Now then All I wish is for you to cooperate with me and give me utter control of this academy"

She looks towards the sea in slight fear "I can not do that" the boy smiles "then we will settle this how your custom with a cardfight you humans call them" he uses his energy to create a small field for cardfighting "Now show me the power you humans posses"
She looks at the boy "Fine but I won't lose"

(A few turns later)
The boy smiles "Your not bad but I guess its over"
I break Ride Dragonic Overlord the X on top of Dragonic Overlord Then I legion With dragonic overlord the end and use the X's legion to add another dragonic overlord the end to my hand" then my legion attacks your Blaster Blade seeker She looks at the boy "I don't guard"
"1st check draw trigger power to my vanguard and then I draw 2nd check nothing now then my vanguard skill counterblast and I discard a card from my hand then my legion attacks your vanguard"
Akito looks at her hand "Tch no G0s... I don't guard"
The boy laughs "Should of guarded 1st check nothing 2nd check hmph nothing"
Akito drives check a draw trigger and gives the power to vanguard and draws a card"
The boy looks at her "Surely a teacher her knows The End's skill I can CB 2 and discard a copy of him from my hand to stand my vanguard once more and now he attacks"
Akito looks "I'm at 4 damage I should be good unless you draw a critical trigger No guard"
The boy looks towards his deck "1st check nothing 2nd check nothing once more" as he drive checks Dragonic Overlord the End he smiles and she checks for damage "nothing wait..." she looks at the boy's damage and notice's he has two cards left to CB "oh no..." He smiles "That's right I counter blast 2 once again and discard Dragonic overlord the end from my hand STAND FOR a 3rd Time my avatar burn this land in the flames of the end times show this land your power My vanguard attacks your vanguard once more END THIS GAME MY LEGION" Akito sighs "I've failed to protect everyone..." He smiles "don't worry the three of us and my father will take good care of the academy first check" he smiles "Critical all to vanguard 2nd check Would you look at that fate must love me today Critical all to vanguard once more that's a total of 3 damage you will need 3 heals to live" Akito looks towards her deck "First check huh a heal trigger power to vanguard and I heal 2nd check Heal Trigger again All to vanguard and I heal" the boy starts to get mad "No way in hell she can get a 3rd heal like that" "3rd check No..... Draw trigger power to vanguard and I draw..." she falls down and the boy smiles "you were pretty lucky there hmm When I destroy this world I want you to witness it" he looks towards the academy and he aims his left palms towards it "say goodbye" she notices shigure is still located inside the building "SHIGURE" A black orb fires at the academy building destroying it entirely "Hahahahaha that was fun now to finish the rest" he aims towards some of the dorms and before he fires it a flash of light can be seen around the general area.

Character Sheet:
Name: Madu
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d5/f0/a6/d5f0a6381a6033d7392c29723a7fa24d.jpg
Battle Type: Vanguard
Backstory: Madu is the only son of Corruption but the most powerful child of the three. He is the one to capture the Academy known as Abyss Joker and in plants the seed of corruption inside Akito Sohma's heart making her one of his followers. Madu is also known as Evil.

(Into the Vanguard Dimension)
(By the way these are alt dimensions so this final battle might not happen the same way)
As the tournament rages on 8 of the keys have been activated and now the final battle between Jin and Kouta is going underway

"Your quite stubborn Kouta was it? You should just awaken and let me take your key" Kouta looks at Jin "Why are you so obsess with these so called keys anyways? What do these keys open" Jin smiles "Let me show you" darkness starts to surround Kouta and he closes his eyes out of reflex and then opens them to see a city in ruins "What is this place" Jin smiles "This is a place ruled by corruption and his children along with those who serve them and are given the seed of corruption as they call it" The keys is for the door that will open the gates to let corruption out" Kouta looks at the man "This still doesn't explain why Me and these other people have these key's why us?" Jin looks at the man "Because Corruption has chosen each of you as a prince and me as a god to awaken you all and get the keys that hide among you and your decks" the vision vanishes from Kouta's sight and he looks towards his cards "I can only hope to end it this turn" Jin looks over at Kouta and the shadows starts to surround Jin's body "no... not again wait I need more time" A sinister female voice begins to speak from Jin's mouth "You have had enough time now it is my turn to see things through" A dark Sphere appears around the battle and a shadowy figure slowly becoming a human being appears within its place Kouta looks at it "Who are you?" She smiles "I am Ikari Also known as wraith I shall be your opponent from now on" he looks at her "Somethings not right about her but I can't lose focus now" he looks down at Jin and sees he's out cold "Hmm I better end this quick  "Seeker Sing Saver Dragon with Blaster Blade Seeker attacks your vanguard" She smiles "No need to guard that you only seem to got Jin down to 4 damage so far maybe your not as good as I thought" He looks at her getting angry "Shut up twin drive 1st check draw trigger power to my left rear guard and I draw 2nd check another draw trigger power to my right rear guard now and I draw once more then Seeker Sing Saver Dragon's skill I counterblast 2 and soul blast 3 and discard 2 cards from my hand to ride another Seeker sing saver Dragon from my deck and then legion with it from the soul!" She smiles "Damage check Critical all to vanguard" Seeker Sing Saver Dragon with Blaster Blade Seeker attack once more" She looks at the cards in her hand "Perfect guard" He looks at the Perfect Guard "tsk damn... woman making this slightly harder you should just lose already 1st check nothing 2nd check heal trigger power to my left rear guard and I heal a damage" he looks at the cards in his soul "Just enough to do it once more I use Seeker Sing Saver's skill once more doing the same I ride another one of him and legion from the soul and attack your vanguard" She looks at her damage "4 eh? Perfect Guard" he looks at her "You had another one?" she smiles I might have more" he growls lightly "First check nothing second check nothing again.... no matter though Blaster Blade Seeker Boosted by Grangal attacks (Right rear guard)" She looks at her hand "Guard" he looks at her "Damnit stop guarding he starts to get mad and his deck slowly starts to glow what's going on" she smiles "Your starting to awaken after this? man how did Jin now awaken you sooner if all it takes is this to awaken your key..." he looks at her I still have one more attack Romance Seeker Cerdic boosted by cynric attacks your vanguard" she looks at her damage "No guard damage check draw trigger power to vanguard I draw" he looks at the damage "5-4 I end my turn" she looks at him and sighs "Final turn" he looks at her confused "How are you going to final turn with no units on your field except a lonely G3" she smiles "like this stand and draw I Stride Into Nebula Big crunch Dragon then use his effect to counter blast one persona flip him to lock your right rear guards. then I call 2 Destruction Dragon Tungsten's and attack your vanguard with my Stride" I Perfect guard "That was my last two cards in hand..." she smiles "Nice guard but it can't save you 1st check critical all to my right Tungsten 2nd check critical again all to my left tungsten 3rd check and another critical all effects to my tungesten on the right again (You said I can double crit you if I corrected this battle) Tungsten on the right attack and end this battle" he looks I need to heal... "1st check nothing 5 damage 2nd check critical all to vanguard... Damnit... this wasn't suppose to happen I was suppose to win..." his deck glows out of control as anger and hatred boils within him and she smiles reaching her hand out to grab a card from his deck Seeker sing saver dragon huh Pathetic it burns in her hands and a small fragment appears as I thought this card is your key..." she takes the key and looks over at Jin "I guess you did do your job mostly... she plants the seed of corruption inside Jin "now then" she looks over at Kouta "How to deal with..." her speech is broken when a bright light blinds both them and the members in the stadium

Name: Ikari
Deck: Multi but mostly link jokers
Looks: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQe8qUCbeVMIVQ2HO30jndmFdxWp_gZrd0cktUkNW0iUNMR0ON
Backstory: Ikari is the oldest daughter but no one can tell since the three siblings do not age she is also known as Wraith. She is said to be the key to her father's arrival she is the 2nd most powerful child of Corruption.

(Into the yugioh dimension)
The seal of Orichalcos has been spreading Kenji and Rika are currently meeting with Sky Stellus Kenji looks over at the man "So tell me what will you do now that you've captured the man that is said to have the ultimate Blessed Eye?" Sky turns around "I plan to use his power to spread the seal even further in order for her to show The seal must be spread more throughout the human race" Rio looks at the three of them "Let me out of here I won't help you spread the seal..." Rika laughs "You can't even save your own siblings you expect us to fear and obey someone as weak as you?" he looks at her "Damn you..." he looks down "Why... why can't I control this power" Kenji looks over at the man "Your not meant to control power such as that no human can that's why people with our eyes are given our power by Hokori herself" Rio looks over at the man "Who is Hokori?" Kenji smiles "She is what you can call the creator of the Blessed Eye Hokori is said to be the child of corruption Hokori is known as Anger the 3rd child of corruption" he looks over at Sky "Let him out I wish to battle him to show him just how much power the blessed eye has" Sky looks at him "hmph fine then do as you please" Kenji picks up his duel disk and sky lets Rio out of the energy cell and locks the doors to make sure Rio can't escape and Rio goes to pick up a duel disk "Why are you doing this" he looks at Kenji and Kenji smiles "I'm a nice guy still I just made bad decisions sometimes" Rio looks "Hmph whatever duel"
(After some turns has pass)
Kenji smiles at Rio using his blessed eye "can you see what I see the tides which are flowing in this battle surely your not blind" Rio looks at the man "The damage the summoning the cards being destroyed why do I feel so much pain..." Kenji smiles "This is what they call a shadow game our eyes have made our pain a reality I'm going to slowly destroy your will and break you down" as he draws a card and black orb appears in between the duel field "Could this be could she have finally arrived?" the orb breaks revealing a girl she looks around and notices the two dueling and she smiles "This battle looks fun fun" she looks over at Kenji "your eyes they..." he looks at her "L..Lady Hokori" he bows slightly making sure not to lose his cards and his duel disk "I am sorry we didn't have more time to prepare for your arrival" Hokori smiles at the boy "No worry no worries at all I hate seeing my followers like that" she looks over at Rio and notices the uniqueness in his eyes compared to other blessed eyes "Yes Yes you are the one I'm looking for your eyes will be given to my father Corruption himself" she walks over to Kenji "Up Up you must hurry and beat this guy I want his eyes now.." Kenji does so "anyways she is right it is time we end this isn't it" he looks at his field "I use cyber dragon infinity's skill to attach your Odd-eyes to him letting infinity gain 200 more attack making a total of 1000 adding on to infinity's 2100 Just enough to end it" he smiles end this duel infinity attack him directly(I'm tired and I wanna stop typing) Rio looks at the field "no... this can't be happening this can't be right!" he takes 3100 Life points ending the game he falls to his knees and she smiles "Good job now I can take his eyes for my father..." she walks over to him but a bright light stops her from taking Rio's eyes. (I never said they were indoors before some smart ass bastard says something)

Name: Hokori - Anger
Deck: Unknown
Looks:  http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Backstory: Hokori is the youngest of the children of Corruption she is also said to be the most berserk having less control of her power then her brother and sister Hokori means anger. She is also the creator of the Blessed Eye in the yugioh dimensions rp.

And thus the three worlds started to merge after the lights have passed the 3 children of corruption was getting ready to for their father's rebirth and summoning of the land to be foiled by mysterious lights all at the same time.

After the bright lights.
The people seem to all find themselves in uncharted lands The people find themselves wondering about the strange lights and these so called children of corruption.

Name: Oshoku (Corruption)
Deck: Mutli (for both)
Looks: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Backstory: Oshoku is the root of evil in all 3 dimensions but has been sealed away by Yorokobi (Joy) and his children. He is the father of the 3 children of corruption. Oshoku and Yorokobi are said to be brothers one light and one darkness Yorokobi's children are the one's responsible for the bright light thwarting Oshoku's children.

His youngest daughter Ai (love) stopped Horoki Heiwa (Peace) his 2nd daughter stopped Ikari and his eldest son Seikatsu (Life) Stopped Madu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ajda.forumstopic.com
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:04 pm

(First Character Added)
Name: Akito Sohma
(Sign up HERE TO JOIN - http://ajda.forumstopic.com/t70-abyss-joker-academy-roleplay#592 )
Looks: http://orig01.deviantart.net/25e9/f/2013/262/b/7/akito_sohma_x_reader___________by_kanaichi-d6mz095.jpg

Backstory: After Madu blew up the academy main building Akito though that Shigure had died and now not knowing what to do since she vanished from the academy grounds she follows Madu due to the seed of corruption placed in heart by him.

Introduction Post: Akito wakes up in unknown lands "Gah.. What happen" flash backs of the academy main building getting destroyed begins to fill her heads "That's right Shigure...." Madu is hovering over the girl "Is dead and as for you. You are to now obey me as your ruler" Akito looks at the boy "Like hell I will its your fault that Shig-" he moves his right hand towards her direction and pain starts to overwhelm Akito "Wha.. What's going on here...?" Madu smiles "Call it the seed of corruption that is placed within your body now then you will obey my commands" she looks at Madu "Damn.. you.. Fine..." He smiles good.
Back to top Go down
Matt Ishida

Reputation Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:30 pm

(Dies from trying to read it all)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:39 pm

bruh dying from reading? More like dying from typing it all
Back to top Go down
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:43 pm

Lays there rotting unable to speak, is it weird that I kinda saw this type of RP coming?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaan Sendou

Reputation Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Name: Seikatsu (Life)
Deck: Mutli (for both)
Backstory: Seikatsu is the eldest son of Yorokobi, though impossible to tell, sensed a darkness among the worlds along with his sisters he decided to head to the Academy world due to his ability to play both. He has a strong conviction to see his fathers work done, but he also wonders if there's a way for the Children of Light and Darkness to co-exist peacefully. No matter the situation he does what he thinks is right even if it seems wrong to all others. He values all life but he is very protective of his sisters. He has the ability to heal wounds.

Intro post: Seikatsu went down onto his knees, "That blast was a little stronger then I thought it was going to be, but at least no one was hurt," he forced himself up onto his feet still weak, "though I shouldn't do that again anytime soon." Seikatsu started walking "I know I can't stop who ever is here on my own, they probably are going to try to force the people here to help them. Looks like its time to find some allies."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:56 am

Name: Matt Ishida

Deck: Multi for both

From: Abyss Joker Academy RP (Soon to be all 3 Ishida's in one place ready for all hell to break loose XD)

Looks: http://imgur.com/mXI0k2k

Backstory: He was just wandering around the campus looking for some Chimichanga's when a random explosion happened

Introduction Post: Wakes up in a random field "Ouchkabibble, where the hell am I first I can't find any food then I wake up in a field in pain, did I get laid or something and have a crazy night?" Starts wandering around looking for anybody.

Last edited by Matt Ishida on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luck God Marth

Reputation Points : 226

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:43 am

Name: Maya Sor

Deck: Sanctuary Guard, and Seekers

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/45/18/88/4518886b3109d548d92b968be24a8c20.jpg

Backstory: One of Kouta's friends, from his relationship with Eclipse, she often calls him Pedo-Baka, her Key has been partially awakened, but not yet

Intro:
"KOUTA!" She yells as the bright light disappears, and the two cardfighters, nowhere to be seen. she hurriedly rushes down to the area they were in and picks up a Copy of Blaster Blade Seeker which had dropped when he lost, she looked around trying to find her friend, but with no luck. her eyes narrowed as she stared at Blaster Blade Seeker
"You'll help me find my lost friend.... Even if I have to go down hell itself"

WINGAL FORMATION:

The one.... The only.... MARTH/ BLASTER BLADE/ MONKEY D. LUFFY!..
Leader of Liberator Gold!
Member of Team limit break! and Self-proclaimed Lucky Tank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:33 am

Name: Ai (Love)

Looks: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32900000/Pink-Haired-Anime-Girl-03-blondlionezel-nick-32937325-353-500.jpg

Deck: Utopia

Backstory: Ai is the youngest of all the mystic children (Both children of corruption, light etc) she is said to be the weakest of the 6 but still have enough power to hold her ground against the others. She is tasked with protecting the Yugioh dimension but failed when the seal was reborn. Now she is trying her best to undo it by watching over Rio.

Name: Rio Fujisaki

Deck: Normal Pendulum, Yosenju.

From: Yugioh Battle Across Dimensions (Seal Of Orichalcos returns)

Looks: http://static.zerochan.net/Checkmate.full.1188773.jpg

Backstory: Born with what they called the Blessed eyes he can see things that are invisible to the human eyes, He failed to protect his friends, and his younger sister and brother, Rio is said to being the Gate for Oshoku (Corruption). 1 year before he was capture Oshoku used the hatred Rio had gotten against Kenji to taking over Rio's body and made him kill his little sister and brother. Rio now is being watched by Ai to make sure Corruption doesn't take over his body.

Name: Heiwa (Peace)

Deck: Paladins (Royal, Gold not Shadow)

Looks: http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1379744497i/89382.jpg

Backstory: Heiwa is the second oldest child of light, she is in charge of protecting the vanguard dimension, she doesn't like fighting what so ever and doesn't wish to fight against children of corruption she only wishes for Peace for everybody.

Introduction Post (All 3): (Just to save time Rio was with Ai the whole time she told him who she was he's traveling with her in search of any people around the area they find Heiwa and Heiwa introduces herself to Rio and now they search for Seikatsu) The three were walking around town when they spot a man that looks like Seikatsu. Heiwa and Ai run over to the boy "Seikatsu is that you?" they say in unison as they run after the man.
Back to top Go down
Vaan Sendou

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:57 am

Seikatsu looked behind him and saw his sisters "Heiwa! Ai! Are you two ok?" He asked still having some issues standing and walking. " Looks like you two didn't didn't have the same issue I did thankfully." Seikatsu saw the third person "He a friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:01 pm

Rio looks at the man "uh we just met each other recently or I guess I should say I met her recently" Ai, and Heiwa look over at their brother and help him up "Remember the one I told you about being the gate in the dimension I was in charge of watching" Ai looks at her brother "Well the gate is him"
Back to top Go down
Vaan Sendou

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:11 pm

"Well that was faster then I thought Ai, and nice to meet you I'm Seikatsu, their older brother. Since you're not in your dimension I guess that the barrier is getting weaker, how did the dimensions look to you two?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:45 pm

Ai looks at him "The dimension was almost fully taken by Hokori when I saw it anybody that didn't have the seal or the blessed eye was almost wiped out" Heiwa sighs "Everything was calm till the man gathered almost all the keys to opening the gate of corruption"

Name: Shigure
Looks: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/509035002/shi50jpg.jpg
Backstory: Shigure was thought to be dead after the blast hit the academy building but was revived soon afterwards.

Intro post: waking up feeling a sharp pain in his neck "GAH!" he looks around for a second "Am I alive..." he sighs "Yeah If I was dead I wouldn't be here..." he gets up "But where is here?" he starts to walk around and notices a girl not to far away "Hey you over there where are we?" he notices she has a card that looks like Blaster Blade Seeker "Is that a member from the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Vaan Sendou

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:13 pm

"I think Madu was trying to kill everyone here, I managed to deflect the most of the blast but some still got hit. Something tells me that this World will be a war zone." Seikastu managed to start walking on his on and faced his sisters and Rio "We need to get more fighters and duelists lets split up and start looking. And Ai if you see Hokori don't try to beat her, right now none of us can win."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luck God Marth

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:55 pm

Maya, turns around confused
"What academy? This is the national Vanguard tournament.... Where one of my friend..." she stops before staring at her card again "....I haven't see you here before so i'm guessing you arrived with that weird girl.... Who are you? and where's my friend"

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:57 pm

Continues wandering around looking for food "Why must this place be so desolate, not even a McDonald's."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Shigure looks at the girl "What a vanguard tournament?" he looks confused "I don't know what your talking about and what girl?"
Back to top Go down
Luck God Marth

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Maya looks exasperated at him
"Do you not see the- What the heck is this place" she said looking around
"The girl who just showed up, before..... Wait... Questions on who you are later... Where are we..."

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Shigure sighs "That's what I want to know..." he looks around "Maybe... no that's almost impossible"

Ai looks over at Seikastu "Can I just go with you then cause you and I both know that I would try to challenge her just to get my dimension I was tasked with back to normal..." she looks down "Dangit if I was a bit faster I could of stopped the seal"
Back to top Go down
Luck God Marth

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:48 pm

"Honestly at this point" Maya started "i'm willing to hear anything, whatcha got old-timer?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Aya
Dimension: AJDA
Deck: Dark Magician, Link Joker
Backstory: One of Shigure, and Akito's friends
Intro:
"Well this is certainly... different" she said looking around the cave, as she stepped across the circle in the middle
"Now what could this be...?"
Spoiler:

Got lazy will add rest later

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:53 pm

Shigure looks at the girl "First of all i'm not that old second you say you were in a vanguard tournament at the time and I was working at my academy when a blast happen and you said a random girl appeared during your tournament maybe those two are connected somehow and created a alt route down all of our dimensions"
Back to top Go down
Vaan Sendou

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Seikatsu looks at her "Ai its not your fault at all, if anyone's its mine. I'm the one who said we should see if they can handle it like they did last time." He puts his hand on her head "If you wanna stick together that's fine with me." Seikatsu smiled trying to make his sister less upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:49 am

Ai smiles "Yeah okay and yeah I still want to go with you" Heiwa smiles "Alright then we will go this wa" as she was speaking a dark lightning hit the ground not to far away "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Vaan Sendou

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:35 am

"I think it might be Madu, I did just stop him from destroying a giant building. I have the strangest feeling we should run but I dont think we'll get far." Seikatsu reached for his decks ' Does what does he fight with and can I hold him off long enough' he looked at Ai "Heiwa if it is Madu or any of the Children of darkness, run and keep Ai safe I'll try to hold them back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:41 pm

Rio Fujisaki smiles and pats Seikatsu on the shoulder "I'll fight with you no matter what I can't let another family like you guys to be destroyed like mine" he looks back at the two girls "You two get our of here i'll make sure your brother returns safe" he picks up his deck as the two girls leave "Alright lets do this"

Name: Mara Fujisaki (Seal)
Looks: http://imgur.com/qEXF514
Backstory: Mara is the 2nd eldest Fujisaki sibling she was killed by Hokori and Leon after the tournament she was now reborn under the seal and is serving the children of darkness.

Name: Leon Fujisaki (Tyrant Of the Standard World)
Backstory: Leon Fujisaki is the youngest of the 3 Fujisaki siblings he used to dream of becoming the king and savior of the standard dimension but is now known as the standard dimension's tyrant after the battle in the tournament against Rio he started serving Hokori and the seal.

Introductions post(S): Leon walks towards the two and smiles "Hello brother." Mara smiles looking over Leon's shoulders "So you really are here are you" Madu and Akito walks over to the group and Madu looks at Seikatsu "Its been a long time Life... since we last fought" Akito looks at the group and sighs "Shigure isn't here either" Madu laughs "So it was you who stopped me then wasn't it? I'll make sure you pay for humiliating me before"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)   

Back to top Go down

3 World's combined Roleplay (Prologues)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1