» 
Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:09 am by Kiernan

» Corrupt A Wish.
Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:00 pm by Alaskan Butter

» Cardfight Vanguard Roleplay
Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:51 am by Matt Ishida

» Naruto Roleplay
Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm by Honey-Senpai

» Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)
Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 pm by Honey-Senpai

»  Introducción de Halfling Monk
Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:18 am by Halfling Monk

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Share | 

Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Matt Ishida

Reputation Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:09 am

Holds a deck up "Obviously I duel but before we do, you got any Chimichanga's I'm fairly hungry."

(There I posted)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

Reputation Points : 388

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:18 am

he looks at the man "Fine one second" he walks over to Maya "Do we have uh Chimichangas?" she looks at him "Uh none made why?" Leon smiles "Can you make some?" she sighs "I guess I can" he smiles "Nice thanks" walks back to the room "My sister will make some for you but lets duel now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ajda.forumstopic.com
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:50 am

[ War_King = Matt Ishida {{Vongola}} Kyoya = Leon Fujisaki ]
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: So what is your name?
War_King: You can just call me Matt
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Ok then you can go first Matt I'm Leon.
War_King: .I start off by summoning Tristan, Knight of the Underworld in attack mode and end my turn
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: My turn Draw
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I start by activating Dragon Horn Hunter and Lancephornychus to my left and right pendulum zones
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Then I activate the spell card wavering eyes destroying my 2 scales inflicting 500 damage to you and I can add a pendulum monster from my deck to my hand
War_King has lost 1000 life points
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I'll add My trusted Partner Dragon Horn Hunter
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Then I'll activate her and Sky Dragoons of Draconia to my pendulum scale completing it by 3-7
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: PENDULUM SUMMON
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: LancePhornhynchus and Dragon Horn Hunter
War_King: I activate my Trap Card Torrential Tribute
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: At least my monsters go to the extra deck when destroyed
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Now then I hope your ready because normal monster got 10x better I activate 2 continous spell cards HEART OF THE UNDERDOG
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Your move.
War_King: I draw
War_King: Perfect
War_King: I summon Zombie Master in attack mode
War_King: Then I activate his effect discarding one card to Special Summon 1 monster from my graveyard
War_King: Then I activate an effect from my hand, by having a Tristan Knight of the Underworld on my field I can Special Summon Isolde, Belle of the Underworld
War_King: I use Isolde's special effect changing her and Tristan to Level 8
War_King: Now I build the overlay network using Isolde and Tristan to XYZ Summon my avatar Number 23 Lancelot, Dark Knight of the Underworld
War_King: Lancelot attacks you directly
{{Vongola}} Kyoya has lost 2000 life points
War_King: Now Zombie Master attacks and I end my turn
{{Vongola}} Kyoya has lost 1800 life points
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Sorry to break it to you but i'm using my hearts effects
War_King: Bad news my new frien
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: What's that?
War_King: Lancelot's ability activates when you activate a spell trap or monster effect I can detach 1 XYZ material and negate the activation
War_King: Meaning you only get 1 extra draw
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Hmm its only once per turn still I so still get 1 I reveal alexandrite dragon
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: And draw a card
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Hmm no more waves but I still have enough fire power to cease my victory
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Pendulum summon my 2 monsters in extra zone
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: By the way going to let you in on a secret Dragon Horn Hunter and Sky Dragoons aren't normal cards
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: they have an effect in the pendulum zones
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: that allows all normal monsters to gain 200 attack and I take no damage evolving normal monsters
War_King: Hmmmm
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: and dragoons allows me to destroy a card when normal monsters inflict damage to my opponent
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: and guess what Alexandrite Go to the field with your friends normal summon Alexandrite Dragon
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Battle is about to begin I will rule over the standard world and stop the seal!
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Alexandrite start things off attack zombie Master
War_King: You know about the seal?
War_King has lost 400 life points
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Everyone knows about the seal
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Dragoons destroy Lancelot
War_King: Here I thought only us from the XYZ Dimension knew about it.
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Lance and Horn attack directly
War_King has lost 2500 life points
War_King has lost 2700 life points
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I set a card face down and end my turn
War_King: I draw.
War_King: I activate the effect of Destiny Hero Malicious from my Graveyard by banishing him I can special summon one more from my deck
War_King: Now I tribute Malicious to bring out Shadow Vampire in attack mode
War_King: Then I use his effect and special summon Vampire Duke from my deck
War_King: As a side effect only Duke is able to attack this turn and his ability activates when he is special summoned I can use his effect to declare 1 card type and you send that type to the graveyard
War_King: I declare Monster
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I send Risebell to the grave
War_King: Now I build the overlay network and XYZ summon my ultimate monster Crimson Knight Vampire Bram in Defense mode
War_King: I use his effect and detach 1 XYZ material to special summon 1 monster from your graveyard to my side of the field
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Useless
War_King: I special summon Risebell in Defense mode
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: only risebell is in the grave
War_King: My turn ends
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Its time I Leon Fujisaki will rise and take the standard dimension by storm My turn and the final turn DRAW
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Heart of the underdog give me power I reveal SaberSaurus and draw a card
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I normal summon him to my field
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Sabersaurus attack is Crimson Knight Vampire Bram
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Alexandrite Dragon Destroy Risebell
War_King: *Places hand on deck* I've seen all I needed to see, I surrender.
War_King admitted defeat
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: *smiles* I'm the King of the standard dimension Leon Fujisaki never forget my name
War_King: Well then "Mr. King" how about joining my cause?
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: What kind of cause is it?
War_King: The one to free my home dimension from the seals control.
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: That's right you said your from the xyz dimension correct I heard that dimension got destroyed.
War_King: I'll call on you when its time to make the move until then.
War_King has left the duel
Back to top Go down
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:03 am

(Character Edit)
Name: Leon Fujisaki (Hokori's Messenger)

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/13/f9/cc/13f9ccb264c8ac829c36b253143379f9.jpg

Deck: Mutli Decks

Alignemnt: Evil Chaotic

Backstory: After losing a certain battle against Rio Leon left his sister and brother and wen't off training when he was taught under the ways of differen't dimensions and is now a fellow servant of the seal and also known as Hokori (Yes the chick from 3WCRP) Messenger and was given the power of the blessed eyes he still plans to become the king of the standard dimension but now plans to take the standard dimension by force as a tyrant if it means he will rule the land.

(Intro will be posted after the tournament)
Back to top Go down
Honey-Senpai

Reputation Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:01 am

Noah starts to hear voices coming from somewhere he goes and tries to search for the ones who where making the voices. He kept trying and trying to look for the voices but nothing he couldnt find anyone his eye then started to glow he then saw all the dead spirits. He said to himself "what the hell is this crap" he then ran and ran he tried to find someone to help but no one would hear him out the voices of the dead spirits got louder and louder he then came across a guy. The Guy challenged Noah to a duel. I then take out my duel disk and we then start.
unknown man: "Its my turn i first will start of by playing The Seal Of Orichalcos. I then summon Armageddon Knight in attack mode then his effect allows me to drop one dark from my deck and i chose Destiny Hero Malicious and then By Banishing itself from the graveyard i can special summon another Destiny here Malicious in defense Position and then i end my turn"

Noah: "its my turn i draw. I Normal Summon Kozmo Farmgirl in attack mode Now farmgirl attack his Destiny Hero Malicious. Now i use farmgirls effect banishing her then I summon Kozmo Dark Destroyer Now Dark Destroyer Attack his Armageddon knight and take some of his life points away"

Noah- 8000
Unknown Man- 6900 (Lost 1,100 life points)

Unknown Man: "Its my turn i Draw. I banish my Second Malicious to summon my Third one now i normal Summon Pleaguespreader Zombie i synchro summon Beelze of the Diabolic Dragon and set two cards facedown and end my turn"

Noah: "Its my turn draw. I activate Emergency Teleport summoning farmgirl from my deck. I activate Farmgirls effect banishing it to summon a Kozmo Dark Eclipser now i set two cards facedown and end my turn"

Unknown Man: "I draw now attack his Dark Eclipser Beelze *Noah chains his facedown Compulsory evacuation device making Beelze go back to the extra* i end my turn"

Noah: "Its my turn Draw. I summon my last Farmgirl now i use her effect to summon my second Dark Eclipser now End this in one go my monsters"

Noah - 8,000 
Unknown Man- 0 

The seal started to close in on the man noah was confused he asked him what is going on the man replied "This is what happens when you lose a duel with the seal of orichalcos in play" the mans body then falls to the ground lifeless. I pick up The Seal Of Orichalcos and look at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Wanders around "I swear I gotta get a GPS, I keep getting lost." Walks towards a group of people "Maybe someone in this crowd can point me to a place that sells Chimichangas."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nine

Reputation Points : 3753

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Smiling that kind of smile only a young girl can give at Kenji "What better way to crush their hopes of defeating us than taking out their elite?" turning back to the girl "Sign us up, when does it start? The sooner the better, the less time i have to spend doing nothing the better!" her voice full of discontent.

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:28 am

Appears in the Synchro Dimension ready for the tournament
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:58 am

Rio and Leon walk into the transporter "Mara stay here we will come back after the tournament" Leon smiles as he says to his sister "Alright my first step to becoming king of the standard dimension" he pulls out his deck as the transport to the synchro dimension
Back to top Go down
Honey-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:23 pm

(In the Synchro Dimension Movie Magic >_>)

Noah Arrives in the Synchro Dimension and he walks around  acting like he always does he still has The Seal Of Orichalcos in his pocket and he keeps it their and it starts to glow but he ignores it. I keep on walking till i find a spot to sit down and rest my feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Walks by a person seeing a familiar glow in the boys pocket and follows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:30 pm

Sees that the Glow From the Seal is Glowing even More and i try to conceal it to make sure no one can see it. but to no avail i then put it in my deck and put it in my duel disk hoping that will conceal the glow from the Seal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Moves to grab his arm before he puts the Seal in his Duel Disk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:33 pm

looks at the person grabbing my arm and says "Who the hell are you" pulling my arm and looking at the person who just grabbed my arm out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:36 pm

"Trust me don't put that card in your Duel Disk, I've seen what it does to people and believe me you don't want anything to do with it." Reaches for the card "Have you ever heard of the XYZ Dimension?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:42 pm

"Wouldnt you like to know if i heard about it" i'd say in a snarky way. then i start to walk away from the person without a care in the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Walks away "Alright, you should be able to find me when you finally lose everyone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:47 pm

I look at the person and grab their arm and i say "If you know more about this then tell me" i Take out The Seal Of Orichalcos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Stops and continues talking "Here I thought you didn't care about it, anyways I am from the XYZ Dimension and one of the very few not affected by the Seal, if you heard that the dimension was ripped to shreds and no longer exists as I've heard people say you completely wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:54 pm

I look at him and ask "Who are you and what is your name?" while i put the seal back into my pocket to hide it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:09 pm

"I said I was from the XYZ Dimension and you can just call me Matt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:25 pm

(Starting the Tournament)
Rio Vs Leon
Matt Vs Rika
Kenji Vs Noah
Winner of Leon vs Rio faces winner of Matt vs Rika then Kenji vs Noah faces winner of the other round for the finals
Back to top Go down
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:03 pm

( {{Vongola}} Kyoya = Rio [ODA] Nobunaga = Leon)
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I didn't think I'd face you in the first rounds...
[ODA] Nobunaga: It must be fate huh brother well then Let's do this shall we
[ODA] Nobunaga: you can go first
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I activate Igknight Reload
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I shuffle 3 Pendulum monsters in my hand and draw 6.
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I activate upstart goblin
[ODA] Nobunaga has gained 1000 life points
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Then i'll set the Scale using Igknight Margrave and Paladin
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: and use Paladin's pendulum zone skill
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: To destroy him and the other scale to add another Igknight monster to my hand
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I choose Vetern
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I set another scale using Galliant and Crusader
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: And use the same effect I did before to pop them and add another fire pendulum monster
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I choose Margrave
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I set the scale again
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: and pop
[ODA] Nobunaga: Does this ever end?
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: The answer to that
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: is yes.
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I'll add Squire
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: and I use my spell card summoner's art
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: to add a level 5 or higher normal monster from my deck to hand
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I choose Gallant
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I set the scale one last time
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Now Pendulum summon my army of Igknight monsters
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I activate 2 heart of the underdogs and end my turn
[ODA] Nobunaga: wow
[ODA] Nobunaga: nice set up
[ODA] Nobunaga: My turn draw
[ODA] Nobunaga: Hmmm
[ODA] Nobunaga: I set 1 card face down
[ODA] Nobunaga: And I'll activate Dragoons of Draconia
[ODA] Nobunaga: And normal summon Gene-Warped Warewolf
[ODA] Nobunaga: he attacks paladin
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Paladin goes back to extra deck
[ODA] Nobunaga: but Draconia skill goes off
[ODA] Nobunaga: allowing my to add a level 4 and higher normal monster
[ODA] Nobunaga: I choose Sky Dragoons of Draconia
[ODA] Nobunaga: I end.
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Draw
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I revealIgknight Squire
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: and draw 2
[ODA] Nobunaga has gained 1000 life points
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I'll destroy my scale
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: To add crusader to hand
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I set another scale
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Destroy the scale
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: To add Templar to hand
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I set my scale again
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Pendulum summon Gallant
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Gallant attacks your wolf
[ODA] Nobunaga has lost 100 life points
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: My other gallatant attacks directly
[ODA] Nobunaga has lost 2100 life points
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Your move
[ODA] Nobunaga: I activate Sky dragoons of Draconia
[ODA] Nobunaga: Setting the scale of 2-7
[ODA] Nobunaga: Then I normal summon Mystery shell Dragon
[ODA] Nobunaga: Actually
[ODA] Nobunaga: Never mind...
[ODA] Nobunaga: I'll set a monster facedown
[ODA] Nobunaga: And end
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: My turn draw
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I reveal Igknight Paladin to draw 2
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I reveal Cavalier this tiem
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I reveal Templar
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I reveal something special to the world Left Leg Of The Forbidden One
[ODA] Nobunaga: Say What
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I activate Igknight Reload
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Reshuffling 5 cards to draw a total of 10
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I activate another Igknight reload
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: Reshuffling a total of 9 adding 18
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: with less then 19 cards in deck and me already have 4 pieces of exodia its pretty much over next turn either way
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: I reveal
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: all 5 pieces of exodia
{{Vongola}} Kyoya: The duel is over
[ODA] Nobunaga: This can't be real you had exodia the whole time... *clenches fist*
[ODA] Nobunaga admitted defeat
Back to top Go down
Honey-Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 pm

Noah would get up and leave the stadium after the duel was completed and he would walk to a fast food restaurant he would get some food and walk out of the building, he then would go back to the hotel and eat then lie on his bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    

Back to top Go down

Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3