» 
Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:09 am by Kiernan

» Corrupt A Wish.
Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:00 pm by Alaskan Butter

» Cardfight Vanguard Roleplay
Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:51 am by Matt Ishida

» Naruto Roleplay
Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm by Honey-Senpai

» Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)
Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 pm by Honey-Senpai

»  Introducción de Halfling Monk
Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:18 am by Halfling Monk

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Share | 

Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt Ishida

Reputation Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Looks around at all the securities hes surrounded by "I suppose I won't be getting free anytime soon, if i am to achieve my goal I must use my strongest deck.' Starts dueling the securities "Quantum Combination XYZ Summon, Super Quantum Mecha Lord Great Magnas, attack with Quantum Slash." Suddenly disappear's landing back in the Standard Dimension knocked out.

(Thats the giant robot he saw, wish it was Diayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusha thouugh)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

Reputation Points : 388

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Rio hearing a loud bang outside walks out and notices Matt "who are you and how did you get here" he looks down at Matt confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ajda.forumstopic.com
Nine

Reputation Points : 3753

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Grinning maliciously "You're damn right I'd kill you. I'm half tempted to do so now.. but we have more important things to do, like getting in contact with whoever is in charge around here."

(THis is a que for a new character to join but if no one else makes him or no one new joins then i'll make them. I don't mind)

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Lays unconscious as stated before is currently knocked the fock out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luck God Marth

Reputation Points : 226

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:23 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Name: Sky Stellus
Dimension: Xyz
Deck: Multi (mostly Uses Satellar, and Mermails)
Alignment: Bad
Personality: Means well, but will often go too far in his ambitions
Looks:
Appearance :

Backstory:
A Young boy who had been born blind, he struggled his way growing up, and was very lonely, one night, while crying at his misfortune, began to see a shining green light, which was a new occurrence to him, he followed the strange light until he had reached a cave, with a circle in the middle, he walked closer into the middle, where it began to glow more brightly than before, a green light shot into his eyes, where he began to feel an intense pain, and would later pass out from. When he awoken he discovered a world he never could before, he could see! His mother, and Father didn't believe him when he first told them, and even went to the doctor's just to entertain the notion, but the Doctor's found nothing wrong with his eyesight, and were puzzled. It was proclaimed as a miracle, because Doctor's couldn't find out how he he was able too. His happiness was short-lived however, his Mother and Father would soon later die in a car crash, leaving him more crushed as before, as now he had family to share his life with.
He slowly went into a spiral of depression, with Yugioh, but he had began to notice that whenever he dueled someone, the green light that had helped him, had appeared to others, when he won, at first he dismissed it as a trick, of some sort, but eventually the duelists that he had beaten, began to worship him as their God, and they began to beat other duelists, and they beat other duelists, in an unstoppable loop, it soon began a war of the remaining duelists of the Xyz dimension, and the duelists that he had turned, to him it was just revenge on the world, the world that had taken his parents away from him. After he had completed his siege, he had discovered a new feature of his eye, his "Blessed Eye" as he so liked to call it, he was able to see the spirits of his dead relatives, this led him to become power hungry, and seek more land to conquer using the power of the green light
Name: Maya Aoros
Dimension: Xyz (But currently resides in the tribute dimension)
Deck: Odd-Eyes (Xyz), Utopia, Evilswarm, Gravekeeper
Looks:
Looks:

Alignment: Neutral / Bad
Backstory:
Call it love at first sight, or call it an obsession, either way Maya Aoros is deeply indebted to Sky, she was one of the first people to come through to the Synchro Dimension, and quickly took over as a valuable resource, and director for the Synchro Dimension's Head of Security of crossing over refugees, but is a double-agent for the Sky
Intro:
"Oh? I can take you to the Director, but it'll cost you"

WINGAL FORMATION:

The one.... The only.... MARTH/ BLASTER BLADE/ MONKEY D. LUFFY!..
Leader of Liberator Gold!
Member of Team limit break! and Self-proclaimed Lucky Tank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Kenji looks over at the girl "You mean to tell me you know where we can find the director around this place?" eyes the girl down and then covers his right eye "Gah... I've been using this to much..."

Rio looks down at the guy and try's to view into his past using his blessed eye "hmm I'm not seeing much but something is odd with this guy like how did he get here" picks him up and carries him to a spare room.
Back to top Go down
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:34 pm

Immediately rushing the girl and placing her deck into her duel disk again "Ahg! I don't have time for this, tell me where he is now or I will make you with this" eyeing her deck and the girl that appeared before her. "You have two choices duel and suffer or tell us now!"

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:51 pm

The girl laughed mockingly
"Oh, how feisty are you... Well I can assure you that i have no plans on suffering and im fairly certain the director is not a he, i should know i am the director after all"

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:03 pm

Wakes up to a kid staring at him "What the- where am I and why does my head hurt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:00 am

Rio looks at the boy who just woke up "Your at the Fujisaki residence and to answer why does hurt I don't know when I found you you were glued to the ground almost"
Back to top Go down
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Grabs his deck and suddenly remembers "Oh yeah I just finished dueling that one blushing chick when I dueled securities and next thing I knew I was laying here in pain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey-Senpai

Reputation Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Name: Sincara Satoshi
Dimension: Standard
Deck: Kozmo
Looks:

Alignment: Good
Backstory: As a child sincara never fit in he would always get in trouble Even if he was trying to help someone the rst of the world saw Sincara as an outcast. Then one day he started to see things that where not able to be seen by anyone else then he asked his parents and was told that he was born with what they called A Blessed Eye. He left grabs his belongings and leaves the home forever. Now he can be found living on his own and attending school But thats only the beginning of his seeming normal life.

Intro: Noah was going back to his house when he notices a strange symbol appear in the air he goes over to where it lands. He looks over and he saw that the duel was finished he then looked over to the other guy and saw that he was completely passed out Noah then ran back to his house because he was starting to see things over in that area that he didnt want to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Standing back "Hmph, you are just who i was looking for then. Looks like i need to beat you now more than ever. if you're top dog around here you are going down for sure!" grinning maliciously as she draws her first 5 cards "Raise your duel disk you coward!"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Kenji notices the two girls about to duel and his blessed eye starts to go out of control he walks in between the two girls before they can do anything "Stop both of you" looks over at Rika "I know your in a rush to get in a duel but she's not the person we are looking for (Star wars jokes Very Happy) and looks over at the other girl "and as for you" he walks over to her "I'm sorry for my partner's quick to act and it would seem that you kind of lied to us there is another man here who is in charge isn't there?"
Back to top Go down
Luck God Marth

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:58 pm

"Hmmmm, no one sorry.. I was one of the first refugees to come over here, and I thought i'd personally greet all the refugee arrivals from the Xyz Dimension." she sighed "To be honest I don't quite fit the job description, I was picked so that the refugees had someone to relate too"

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Honey-Senpai

Reputation Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:21 am

Noah got up out of his bed when his eye started to sting. He left his home grabbing his deck and duel disk. He lost his balance every few minutes because of how bad his eye hurt he then fell to the ground and lost consciousness and just laid in the street hoping someone would come to help him soon. (if yall are wondering yes he is a little bitch when it comes to pain and shit XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:46 am

Turning and leaving "If you can't help me then you aren't worth our time. So just point me in the direction of the strongest duelist you know. Or you really are of no use at all!" stomping her petite foot into the ground.

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:39 pm

"Wow what a temper" she looks over to Kenji
"How do you put up with your girlfriend over here, she doesn't have much patience does she?" she shook her head
"Beating up my guards, I wonder what they ever did to you?" she said before lazily staring at the blunette (idk)
"I also heard you had some information... What is it?"

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Kenji looks at the girl "While I agree my partner does lack patience and I didn't mean to assault the guards I can not just give random information to anybody" he smiles "Your not from here though I can tell that was a lie at least" he walks away "If you want my info you need to make a proper exchange my dear."
Back to top Go down
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Looks at the kid thats taking care of him "Hey kid you wanna duel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Rio looks at the man "If your asking if I want to duel the answer is no I'm not that good at you can try facing my little brother or sister maybe"
Back to top Go down
Luck God Marth

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Maya smiled
"Alright I got one... There's a tournament being hosted by the strongest duelists from all across the dimensions... something about assembling a squad of the most powerfulest duelists to take down the seal.... but you would know that already if you had just asked politely.... Now the real question is... Why do you want to know"

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matt Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:13 pm

"Who's the strongest out of the three of you, cause I love facing strong opponents."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:30 am

Grinning widely and childishly "Sign me up." jabbing a thumb at her partner haphazardly "and this bum too alright?" (Time skip in synchro to the tournament?)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:04 pm

Rio looks at the boy "maybe my brother Leon" as he says that Leon walks in the room "Rio! Mara was looking for you" Rio sighs "Alright I'll be there in a bit" he gets up and walks out at the room and Leon looks at the man "Do you duel?"

Kenji looks over at her "How dare you of all people call me a bum and I have work to do and if you haven't forgotten" leans down to whisper in her ear "They plan to recruit people to take down the seal the group we are working for"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)    

Back to top Go down

Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next