» 
Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:09 am by Kiernan

» Corrupt A Wish.
Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:00 pm by Alaskan Butter

» Cardfight Vanguard Roleplay
Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:51 am by Matt Ishida

» Naruto Roleplay
Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm by Honey-Senpai

» Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)
Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 pm by Honey-Senpai

»  Introducción de Halfling Monk
Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:18 am by Halfling Monk

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Share | 

First Yugioh Homework

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Licorice Chikorita

Reputation Points : 6

PostSubject: First Yugioh Homework   Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:33 pm

First I think I will introduce myself. I am Licorita, and I come from the Candyland region of Pokemon Sweets version. I will be the Yugioh instructor for this dorm. I look forward to working with everyone who chooses to come to my classes. Today we will be looking at something relatively simple just to get started. My assignments will always be divided into two parts: rulings and duels. The ruling assignment will always pertain to the deck I am assigning you to use.

For the ruling question today I shall go with:

Is the following situation legal?

Player A has Special Summoned "Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju" onto his opponent's side of the field.
Player A proceeds to Special Summon "Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju" to his side of the field.
Player B activates "Remove Brainwashing".

Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju:
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position, by Tributing 1 monster they control. If your opponent controls a "Kaiju" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Attack Position. You can only control 1 "Kaiju" monster. Once per turn: You can remove 3 Kaiju Counters from anywhere on the field; destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju:
You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position, by Tributing 1 monster they control. If your opponent controls a "Kaiju" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Attack Position. You can only control 1 "Kaiju" monster. When your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monster(s): You can remove 2 Kaiju Counters from anywhere on the field; until the end of the next turn, that monster(s) cannot attack and its effects are negated.

Remove Brainwashing:
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the control of all monsters on the field returns to the original owners.

For this week's deck, if you have not guessed already, you will be building a deck that uses the Kaiju archetype. For it to be considered a true portion of the deck as a co-archetype you must use at least 12 Kaiju cards in the deck you build. I don't want to see anyone trying to be cheapskates and just throwing 1 or 2 kaiju monsters into a deck and calling it Kaiju. With this Kaiju/Kaiju mix deck I want you to show me 7 wins that you obtain. Obvious rage quits count, but if it seems like a D/C instead of a rage quit I will be asking you to redo that duel. Have a nice day, and I look forward to seeing your decks everyone. *yawn* time to take a nap. Maybe I can find a Strawmander to warm the bed next to me... OH, but before that the assignment is due in 5 days on the 14th of November! Send me your ruling answer, pictures of you duels, and a profile picture. You get 30 points for a correct ruling answer, and you can earn up to 70 points with your duels. You only get 5 points if you give me rage quit pictures, so keep that in mind my little candy sweethearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

First Yugioh Homework
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1