» 
Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:09 am by Kiernan

» Corrupt A Wish.
Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:00 pm by Alaskan Butter

» Cardfight Vanguard Roleplay
Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:51 am by Matt Ishida

» Naruto Roleplay
Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm by Honey-Senpai

» Yugioh Battle Across Dimension RP (Seal Of Orichalcos Return)
Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 pm by Honey-Senpai

»  Introducción de Halfling Monk
Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:18 am by Halfling Monk

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Share | 

Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nine

Reputation Points : 3753

PostSubject: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:43 pm

So Uhh yeah as the title says feel free to ask me anything no matter how awkward I will answer. Though your opinion of me might change so be careful what you ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

Reputation Points : 388

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:50 pm

wtf is with that title?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ajda.forumstopic.com
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Well you see I was going to wait until I would be the ninth person to make an AMA topic, but i decided against it and to try and use some variant of nine, 9 times in the title but I gave up on that too.

Reputation Points : 226

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:01 am

Honest assessment of my Aqua force deck, and how I used it don't hold anything back

WINGAL FORMATION:

The one.... The only.... MARTH/ BLASTER BLADE/ MONKEY D. LUFFY!..
Leader of Liberator Gold!
Member of Team limit break! and Self-proclaimed Lucky Tank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:08 am

It's bad, too mixed and you play it badly. Your deck should center around something, the aqua force you made focuses on ripples, stride, legion/limit break, and who knows what else. It needs a lot of work.

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:28 am

Why does Lelouch call you the trigger sacking bastard, as far as ive seen it's just a normal game, with a few extra triggers

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polaris

Reputation Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:31 am

What is the least favorite clan you would play in Vanguard and why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaan Sendou

Reputation Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:35 am

thoughts on extreme fights
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:38 am

@ Marth Because I get triggers when i need them, not everytime but when I need them.

@ Ashton Bermuda triangle because of two archetype/sub clans that coexist together

@ vaan I think they are stupid.

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:16 am

Favorite Yugioh deck and why?

Least favorite yugioh deck and why?

Vanguard or Yugioh?

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito Sohma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:57 am

What is something you did that you regret

Why are you such a lucky fucking bastard

What is your least favorite Card Yugioh/vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:10 pm

@ marth favorite yugioh card is definitely cyber jar. it's a game changer and i'd love to see it come back.

Least favorite deck, stun decks who wants to play yugioh so they can't play yugioh?

Lastly yugioh for skill, vanguard for fun. Yugioh have become a monstrosity and power creep is getting out of hand. Vanguard could be better I do not like stride at all I feel like its stupid that now you have to guard against the vg's attack at 2 damage because a 4 crit attack with 40k is super easy now. I feel like instead of new saccy elements they should be creating new clans and abilities.

@ Sausage paws, I regret what happened that made me end up moving and trying to kill myself.

I like to think my luck is compensation for me being sick all the fucking time.

Least favorite yugioh card is denko sekka, too easy to just otk and shut people down with one card you cant respond to unless you have warning. As for vanguard Ummm i really don't like 90% of stride cards because they aren't very good for the most part and only open up GB skills, and sacc for 4 crit killing your opponent at 2 damage (which is bullshit just saying. Strides have made it so all you need to do to win is play 12 crits and you will crit sacc super hard with stride checks).

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:15 pm

LOL People w/ Cat Allergy's get all the luck xD
So... First Academy you ever joined?

How do you and Larsa know each other?

What is your ideal clan, that you would love to be created?

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:20 pm

First academy was Seigaku Duel Academy, I was recruited by the founder of it, and was given the opportunity to run the place. I was 12ish? I think and had no admin panel experience so I declined, but you know I also met kiernan there.

I met larsa through someone who was a friend at the time who I would now kill if I had the chance. We have known eachother for about 11 years now maybe more?

Ideal clan would be a clan that reduces your opponents deck size, but not in an op way, in a way that would take skill. Or a deck that thins out/nullifies trigger effects.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:28 pm

The one kagero unit can do that
Back to top Go down
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:30 pm

One kagero unit can nullify your opponents trigger effects during your turn. I'm talking a clan that has units that can nullify both players trigger effects at a cost because that is more fair. It might also be able to pay a cost of their own to counter blast your opponents damage? I also thing the g4 kagero that does that is kind of op because of that. VG is about an aspect of luck when it comes to miracle heals (which I like) so the ability to just say no to that at no cost is BS to me.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:10 am

What is your whole feeling towards Vanguard G?
Back to top Go down
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:52 am

Vanguard G was the worst of the vanguard series/seasons. I literally watched about 10 episodes and then decided to skip the entire series because it was awful. They skipped the cardfights, or the interesting parts, they had no skill usage really. Just awful.

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Favourite stride card?

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:50 pm

Ummm I've been a huge aqua force fanboy since season 1 i think thats when they introduced leon? So my favorite stride is deffinatly The tetra one. On a side note i actually play aqua force (tetra break ride) in real life.

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:04 pm

How many allergies do you have? The cat allergy is a given, but it sometimes seems that you have more than one sickness 0.o

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:07 pm

Oh god I have lots of things wrong with me sickness wise, but as for allergies I am allergic to cats (cat luck bros unite!) and gluten.

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:42 pm

What are the things wrong with you sickness wise then? O.O it can't be that bad can it?

Can you teach me how to play laval quasar? It's so damn hard ;~;

What's your typical day?

You said you had school, how often is that?

WINGAL FORMATION:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nine

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:12 pm

Well I have headaches on the pain level of Cluster headaches (suicide headaches)
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cluster-headache/basics/definition/con-20031706                   <---(Because most people haven't heard of it)
that happen randomly, and more frequently the longer I am not taking the pill that finally made them start to go away. I have DDD (Degenerative Disk Disorder) two of my spinal disks look like a donut with a bite taken out of them, which causes me constant pain. This back issue makes it very painful and causes sharp electrical pain up my spine when i bend, and a constant dull aching pain any other time. I'm a celiac, allergic to cats, and  have mild insomnia. I don't think its related to the celiac disease but I have pretty much constant stomach/intestinal pain that lingers for hours any time i eat or drink anything. I have depression that frequently brings me to the brink of suicide (and has taken me there on multiple attempts in the past two years). I have astigmatism in both my eyes, and due to my doctor's horrible choice I have an addiction to some medication. I have more wrong with me illness wise those are just what I could think of that was of importance. For instance I doubt you wanted me to inform you of my flatfooted ness, or sensitive teeth.

Ummm to be honest i would say look up duel videos with that deck being played and just watch how they do it.

Typical day is wake up eat a bowl of gluten free chex, go to school (or miss depending on how i feel. i get sick a lot and very easily). Make awful clay pieces, then walk home for 30 minutes. From there I hope onto the computer and wait for my friend Immi to reply if she does, and then if paws s online then we usually play games or something since we have similar interests. If he isn't then i do online school or read until someone wants to do something with me that day. This continues until i have to stop and do chores, and then i usually have dinner and floss then continue until i feel tired enouhg to lay down to sleep. I have to be very close to passing out for it to matter or my back issues will make the constant pain i am in worse because laying hurts me, and then i lay there for an hour or so and eventually pass out at around 12am-2am.

I have 1 class at my school at 9:30am everyday weekday until 10:30am. Wednesdays i have the online school that i have to go in for (Im sick so often that i do online school to make absences less of an issue, but they still require me to go in weekly? wtf?) at 1pm but unless i get a ride i have to leave an hour or two earlier to catch two buses across town. And I have online school every week that is about 50 lessons a week or 1/3 of a class a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polaris

Reputation Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:15 pm

Poor thing...-hugs nine- Anyway, on to my next question. Hmm....Oh! How about these? What got you interested into Vanguard and what is the first deck you ever brought/played? Do you ever enter into tourneys and if so, how far were you able to make it? I think this next one is the last one for now. How competitive you are when you play a match?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine   

Back to top Go down

Ninth but not really ninth, but for the sake of nine, ninth ask me anything by Nine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next